Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Horace Leister Begins the Journey

I guess I am able to take some liberties and write things that none of the rest of you are able to. Actually, at any time some would like to add something to the blog, please contact me.


This little blip is about my dad. He left today. From what Mom told me, God orchestrated it. It was quick and simple not long and tear-filled.


So he begins his journey and we will all reap the benefits. I know that doors are being opened right now that were closed because of my father's obedience. And I believe you will all benefit as I will. So be looking. Look for the doors that may open for you.


This is not just about Africa. This about obedience. Follow Dad's example and when God asks - GO! Don't hesitate. Don't question. Just go.


I am also including some family pictures we took on Sunday. If you are not a family who does family pictures, then you are missing out. Or maybe you are just missing out, because you do not have eight children and five grandchildren.

No comments: