Thursday, January 3, 2008

A New Year

Hello everyone,
I am sorry that this has not been update for quite some time. I have to admit that December became the month that I lost my mind. I hope I have found it now. I am trying very hard to get back on top of things.

Some things that happened in December that should be noted are:
The Scheelke's left for a three month stay in the Ukraine. They do have a blog, but they have yet to put anything on it. I just checked it this morning. I also sent them an email, so I hope to hear from them soon. If any of you have heard from them, please send us an update. Their blog is scheelke95.blogspot.com.

Also the Leister's find themselves strategically placed by God in a nation that needs His love more than ever. A nation that now needs children's homes more than ever. For updates on them, check out their blog, leisterskenya.blogspot.com. I am the one giving the updates, but I have been talking to my family about twice a day so I am well informed.

As we begin the new year, I hope you all are seeking God for your purpose within the Healing Rooms ministry. We really want to place in the place you feel God is calling you to. If you have questions or just want to talk things out, please contact Kathy about making an appointment with her to do that.

We love you and cannot wait to start this new year with you.
Jessica

No comments: